Online Lean Green Belt Training – English
Are you ready to become a driving force for continuous improvement?
Discover the power of Lean and learn to lead teams and organisations towards continuous improvement. Are you ready to play a crucial role in your organisation’s continuous improvement? Our online Lean Green Belt training enables you to independently lead improvement and change projects. Learn the Art of Continuous Improvement. Do you expect the processes within your department to be better and more efficient? Our e-learning Lean Green Belt course gives you the knowledge and skills to lead your organisation to continuous improvement.
What is Lean Green Belt?
Are you convinced that the processes within your organisation can be better and more efficient? As a Green Belt, you will acquire the skills and knowledge to successfully lead teams, projects and organisations towards continuous improvement.
Green Belts are trained project leaders for improvement projects who are responsible for leading these projects and creating a culture of continuous improvement. With the Lean Green Belt training, you become a key force for continuous improvement within your organisation. You gain a deep understanding of the Lean philosophy and master the techniques to solve improvement issues and lead change projects.
The Lean Green Belt training familiarises you with the knowledge and principles of Lean, teaches you to independently carry out improvement projects, permanently solve problems in processes, lead workshops, identify and eliminate waste.
Free Demo: Discover Lean E-Learning:
Would you like to experience how e-learning works? Then go through our free demo and discover how versatile and complete our online Lean trainings are.
Naturally, you may want a taste of our e-learning before you begin. Our non-binding demo lets you experience what our online Lean training entails. (And no, you don’t have to leave any details for this).
In this demo, you go through a Lean module, including lessons and quizzes. This way, you discover how complete and versatile our online Lean trainings are. Are you excited? Then sign up and you can start right away.
You can find the link to the free demo here.
Are you ready to become a Lean Green Belt?
After completing this online Lean training, you are ready to tackle improvement projects and make a valuable contribution to the growth and efficiency of your organisation. Our Lean Green Belt training is suitable for anyone who wants to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement in their organisation. In addition, this training is a perfect stepping stone towards a Black Belt certification.
What do you get out of this Lean training?
After this training, you will be the colleague who can actively contribute to a culture of continuous improvement. As a Green Belt, you know exactly how to carry out an improvement project, recognise waste, know how to implement quick wins and how to apply widely used Lean techniques. You can also independently lead and organise improvement projects. After this training, you become a key force for continuous improvement in your organisation. The Lean philosophy holds no secrets for you anymore and you master the techniques to understand and solve improvement issues. In addition, you have the skills to lead improvement and change projects in an inspiring way.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the principles of Lean in your daily activities.
- Recognise and eliminate waste in processes to improve efficiency.
- Tackle problems in a structured way and implement sustainable solutions.
- Actively participate in Lean implementations within your organisation and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Lead and facilitate workshops to involve team members in improvement initiatives.
- Implement Quick Wins to achieve quick results and create support.
- Lead and independently carry out improvement projects using Lean methodologies.
- Analyse and use data to make factual decisions and substantiate improvements.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at various levels within the organisation.
What will you learn during this training?
This online training will equip you to analyse and permanently resolve problems, facilitate workshops, and lead Brown Paper sessions. You will traverse the PDCA and five phases of Lean: DMAIC. Attitude and behaviour within organisations are very important in the Lean philosophy. Hence, this course devotes much attention to facilitating, presenting, and communicating.
The Lean Green Belt training is a comprehensive course that empowers you to effectively apply Lean principles in your day-to-day work. Below is a detailed description of what you learn during the training, divided over the five phases of the DMAIC process:
- Define – In this phase, you learn to clearly define a problem and determine the potential for improvement. Topics covered include selecting projects, understanding the ‘voice of the customer’, leading brown paper sessions, tollgates, SIPOC diagrams (Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer), creating storyboards, drafting project charters, and facilitating team building. These skills will help you clarify the scope and objectives of your project and ensure the necessary input and involvement of all relevant stakeholders.
- Measure – In the measure phase, you learn how to visualise and describe a process flow, and how to create and analyse a value stream. Topics addressed include Value Stream Mapping, Swimlane diagrams, MIFA (Material and Information Flow Analysis), UDMO (Universal Diagram of Manufacturing Operations), creating a measurement plan, and identifying the eight types of waste in Lean. These skills enable you to understand and measure the current state of your processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyse – In this phase, you learn how to analyse a process, measure its effectiveness, and find the causes of problems. You will work with topics such as Lean measurements, Run Chart, Histogram, Control Chart, brainstorming, Ishikawa diagrams (also known as fishbone diagrams), workshopping, Pareto Chart, and the “5 Whys” technique. With these tools, you can delve deeper into your processes to find and understand the underlying causes of problems.
- Improve – In the improve phase, you learn how to actively engage employees in the implementation of improvements. Topics in this phase include organising week and day starts, setting up improvement boards, and running process simulations. You also learn how to encourage team members to come up with ideas for potential solutions, and how to choose the best solution. The topics you will apply in this phase include Kaizen (continuous improvement), Kaikaku (radical change), Training Within Industry (TWI), Flow, Pull, Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED), Kanban, Just in Time (JIT) production, and identifying TIMWOODS (the eight wastes).
- Control – Achieving results is one thing, but maintaining those results is another challenge. In the control phase, you will work with topics such as drafting procedures, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), defining roles and responsibilities using a RACI diagram (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed), using the 8D method for problem-solving, conducting audits, and implementing visual management. These techniques and tools will help you secure the improvements you have implemented and ensure continuous improvement.
In addition to learning these techniques and tools, the training will also focus on the ‘soft’ side of Lean, such as change management and team dynamics. These are just as important to the success of your improvement projects as the technical tools and techniques. You will learn how to promote a culture of continuous improvement within your organisation.
All in all, the Lean Green Belt training provides you with comprehensive insights into the Lean philosophy and enables you to effectively apply Lean principles and techniques in your work. Whether you’re new to Lean or want to improve your skills, this training will give you the knowledge and skills you need to become an effective Lean leader and make a significant contribution to your organisation’s continuous improvement.
How much does the Lean Green Belt course cost?
Discover the incredible value of our Lean Green Belt course! Normally priced at €399.95, we have an exclusive offer for a limited time. When you apply now, you can secure your spot for the online training at the discounted rate of just €239.95.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to enhance your skills and boost your career. Enroll today and unlock your potential with our affordable and comprehensive Lean Green Belt course.
What will you receive?
- Access to our online learning platform with course material.
- An official certificate of completion of the Lean Green Belt Training.
- Templates to apply the learnt concepts.
- Support from experienced Lean professionals during and after the training (via phone, app, or email).
Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Learning:
Online learning is becoming an increasingly popular method of studying; thanks to the many benefits it offers. The flexibility is unmatched; you can study at any time that suits you best, without being tied to a fixed schedule. This is beneficial for people who work or have other commitments.
Moreover, online learning provides the advantage of learning at your own pace. This ensures that you can process and understand the information in a way that suits your learning speed. If you’re a faster learner, you don’t have to wait for others, and if you need extra time, you can take it.
Another significant benefit of online learning is savings on both costs and time. As there are no travel expenses and tuition fees are often lower than classroom courses, online learning is often a more financially attractive option. Additionally, the absence of travel time saves you hours you would otherwise spend on the road.
But online learning also poses challenges. While technological advancements have facilitated easier communication, the absence of direct interaction with trainers could pose a challenge. Fortunately, we offer assistance via phone, app, or email to mitigate this disadvantage.
Furthermore, online learning requires a certain level of self-discipline. Without a fixed schedule, it can be tempting to fall into procrastination. Technical problems can also pose a hurdle if access to reliable technology and internet is not guaranteed.
Despite these potential challenges, online learning presents numerous advantages and provides flexible, accessible education for individuals worldwide.
How much time is needed to complete the training?
On average, participants require approximately 48 hours to complete this online Green Belt training.
Upon successful completion of all lessons and quizzes, you will receive an internationally recognised Lean certificate. This certificate is a recognition of your knowledge and skills in Lean principles and methodologies. It proves that you are capable of applying Lean principles in various business environments to improve processes and reduce waste.
Our training courses are accredited by Cardiff University, which is among the most reputable Lean certification bodies globally. This accreditation guarantees that our trainings meet the highest international quality standards. It also ensures that your acquired skills and knowledge will be recognised by employers worldwide.”
Benefits of Lean Green Belt:
Achieving your Lean Green Belt certification offers various benefits, including:
- Gaining valuable skills: You will learn to apply the principles and techniques of Lean, streamline processes, eliminate waste, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Improved career prospects: Employers value employees who can apply Lean principles to improve the organisation. A Lean Green Belt certification can bolster your CV and enhance your chances for career growth.
In short, after the training, you will be able to make a valuable contribution on various fronts to improving processes and creating a culture of continual improvement within your organisation.
Ready to become a driving force for continuous improvement? Enroll in our Online Lean Green Belt Training in English today! Contact us at +31 657 575 31 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.