Online Lean Black Belt training – English
Do you elevate processes, teams, and organizations to a higher level? As a Lean Black Belt, the Lean philosophy holds no secrets for you. With the knowledge, skills, and experience you gain in this training, you fearlessly tackle even the most complex improvement challenges. Improving processes, continuous improvement, and working more customer-centrically? As a Black Belt, you master the techniques and strategies to independently analyze and improve processes. Moreover, you know better than anyone else how to motivate and facilitate people. With this, you bring added value to any organization that aims to create a culture of continuous improvement.
What is a Lean Black Belt?
Black Belts are the project leaders of improvement initiatives and are responsible for their execution. They support Green Belts in improvement projects and consult with the process owner on progress. Do you want to improve processes, work more customer-centrically, and create a culture of improvement? As a Black Belt, you master the techniques and strategies to independently analyze and improve processes. Moreover, you know better than anyone else how to motivate and facilitate people. With this, you bring added value to any organization that aims to create a culture of continuous improvement. This Black Belt training provides you with the depth and tools to work on more complex change and improvement initiatives. It is important to emphasize that Lean is not a ready-made solution but rather a philosophy and way of thinking that constantly calls for improvement and optimization. By using the right roles and tools and actively involving employees in the improvement process, your organization can take steps towards a more efficient and customer-centric way of working. After this training, you will be able to independently analyze and improve processes and achieve a culture of continuous improvement. Additionally, you can lead a team of Yellow and Green Belts. Many Black Belts serve as strategic sparring partners for senior management.
The Lean Black Belt training is suitable for any professional or manager who wants to systematically solve problems, lead improvement projects, and create a culture of continuous improvement in organizations. Even if you haven’t obtained a Lean Green Belt certification yet, you can take this training through Lean.nl.
Free Demo: Discover Lean E-Learning:
Would you like to experience how e-learning works? Then go through our free demo and discover how versatile and complete our online Lean trainings are.
Naturally, you may want a taste of our e-learning before you begin. Our non-binding demo lets you experience what our online Lean training entails. (And no, you don’t have to leave any details for this).
In this demo, you go through a Lean module, including lessons and quizzes. This way, you discover how complete and versatile our online Lean trainings are. Are you excited? Then sign up and you can start right away.
You can find the link to the free demo here.
Are you ready to become a Lean Black Belt?
After this training, you will be able to independently analyze and improve processes and achieve a culture of continuous improvement. Additionally, you will have the ability to lead a team of Yellow and Green Belts. Many Black Belts serve as strategic sparring partners for senior management. Our Lean Black Belt training is suitable for anyone who wants to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement in their organization. Moreover, this training is a perfect stepping stone towards obtaining a Master Black Belt certification.
What will you gain from this Lean training?
After completing this training, you will become an expert in process improvement and fostering a culture of continuous improvement within your organization. You will have the ability to independently analyze and improve processes, as well as the skills to lead a team of Yellow and Green Belts. As a Black Belt, you will possess a deep understanding of improvement initiatives, enabling you to identify waste and implement quick wins using Lean techniques. Furthermore, you will be capable of leading and organizing improvement projects independently, playing a pivotal role in driving continuous improvement within your organization. You will effectively apply Lean principles to your daily work, eliminating waste and implementing sustainable solutions to problems. Actively participating in Lean implementations, leading workshops, and inspiring team members will be second nature to you. Your expertise will lie in implementing quick wins and leading improvement projects using Lean methodologies. You will utilize data to make informed decisions and communicate effectively with stakeholders at various levels within the organization.
In summary, you will be a valuable asset who can enhance processes and cultivate a culture of continuous improvement within your organization. Upon completing the training, you can expect to:
- Understand and apply Lean principles in your daily work.
- Identify and eliminate process waste to improve efficiency.
- Address problems in a structured manner and implement sustainable solutions.
- Actively contribute to Lean implementations within your organization and support continuous improvement.
- Lead and facilitate workshops to engage team members in improvement initiatives.
- Implement quick wins to achieve rapid results and foster buy-in.
- Independently lead and execute improvement projects using Lean methodologies.
- Analyze and utilize data to make informed decisions and support improvements.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with stakeholders at various organizational levels.
In conclusion, following the training, you will possess the capability to make valuable contributions across multiple areas, enhancing processes and fostering a culture of continuous improvement within your organization.
What will you learn during this training?
This online training will equip you with the skills to analyze and permanently resolve problems, facilitate workshops, and lead Brown Paper sessions. You will traverse the PDCA cycle and the five phases of Lean: DMAIC. Attitude and behavior within organizations are paramount in the Lean philosophy. Hence, this course devotes significant attention to facilitating, presenting, and communicating.
On the path to your Black Belt certification, you will go through the PDCA cycle and the phases of Lean: DMAIC. Attitude and behavior within organizations are crucial aspects of Lean. That’s why this course places great emphasis on skills such as facilitation, coaching, and communication.
The Lean Black Belt training is a comprehensive course that empowers you to effectively apply Lean principles in your day-to-day work. Below is a detailed description of what you will learn during the training, divided into the five phases of the DMAIC process:
- Define – In this phase, you will learn to clearly define a problem and determine the potential for improvement. Topics covered include selecting projects, understanding the ‘voice of the customer’, leading Brown Paper sessions, tollgates, SIPOC diagrams (Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer), creating storyboards, drafting project charters, and facilitating team building. These skills will help you clarify the scope and objectives of your project and ensure the necessary input and involvement of all relevant stakeholders.
- Measure – In the measure phase, you will learn how to visualize and describe a process flow, as well as create and analyze a value stream. Topics addressed include Value Stream Mapping, Swimlane diagrams, MIFA (Material and Information Flow Analysis), UDMO (Universal Diagram of Manufacturing Operations), creating a measurement plan, and identifying the eight types of waste in Lean. These skills enable you to understand and measure the current state of your processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyze – In this phase, you will learn how to analyze a process, measure its effectiveness, and find the causes of problems. You will work with topics such as Lean measurements, Run Chart, Histogram, Control Chart, brainstorming, Ishikawa diagrams (also known as fishbone diagrams), workshopping, Pareto Chart, and the “5 Whys” technique. With these tools, you can delve deeper into your processes to find and understand the underlying causes of problems.
- Improve – In the improve phase, you will learn how to actively engage employees in the implementation of improvements. Topics in this phase include organizing week and day starts, setting up improvement boards, and running process simulations. You will also learn how to encourage team members to come up with ideas for potential solutions and how to choose the best solution. The topics you will apply in this phase include Kaizen (continuous improvement), Kaikaku (radical change), Training Within Industry (TWI), Flow, Pull, Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED), Kanban, Just in Time (JIT) production, and identifying TIMWOODS (the eight wastes).\
- Control – Achieving results is one thing, but maintaining those results is another challenge. In the control phase, you will work with topics such as drafting procedures, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), defining roles and responsibilities using a RACI diagram (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed), using the 8D method for problem-solving, conducting audits, and implementing visual management. These techniques and tools will help you secure the improvements you have implemented and ensure continuous improvement.
In addition to learning these techniques and tools, the training will also focus on the ‘soft’ side of Lean, such as change management and team dynamics. These are just as important to the success of your improvement projects as the technical tools and techniques. You will learn how to promote a culture of continuous improvement within your organization.
All in all, the Lean Black Belt training provides you with comprehensive insights into the Lean philosophy and enables you to effectively apply Lean principles and techniques in your work. Whether you’re new to Lean or want to improve your skills, this training will give you the knowledge and skills you need to become an effective Lean leader and make a significant contribution to your organization’s continuous improvement.
How much does the Lean Black Belt course cost?
Discover the incredible value of our Lean Black Belt course! Normally priced at €599.95, we have an exclusive offer for a limited time. When you apply now, you can secure your spot for the online training at the discounted rate of just €399.95.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to enhance your skills and boost your career. Enroll today and unlock your potential with our affordable and comprehensive Lean Black Belt course.
What will you receive?
- Access to our online learning platform with course material.
- An official certificate of completion of the Lean Black Belt Training.
- Templates to apply the learned concepts.
- Support from experienced Lean professionals during and after the training (via phone, app, or email).
Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Learning:
Online learning is becoming an increasingly popular method of studying, thanks to the many benefits it offers. The flexibility is unmatched; you can study at any time that suits you best, without being tied to a fixed schedule. This is beneficial for people who work or have other commitments.
Moreover, online learning provides the advantage of learning at your own pace. This ensures that you can process and understand the information in a way that suits your learning speed. If you’re a faster learner, you don’t have to wait for others, and if you need extra time, you can take it.
Another significant benefit of online learning is savings on both costs and time. As there are no travel expenses, and tuition fees are often lower than classroom courses, online learning is often a more financially attractive option. Additionally, the absence of travel time saves you hours you would otherwise spend on the road.
But online learning also poses challenges. While technological advancements have facilitated easier communication, the absence of direct interaction with trainers could pose a challenge. Fortunately, we offer assistance via phone, app, or email to mitigate this disadvantage.
Furthermore, online learning requires a certain level of self-discipline. Without a fixed schedule, it can be tempting to fall into procrastination. Technical problems can also pose a hurdle if access to reliable technology and the internet is not guaranteed.
Despite these potential challenges, online learning presents numerous advantages and provides flexible, accessible education for individuals worldwide.
How much time is needed to complete the training?
On average, participants require approximately 70 hours to complete this online Black Belt training.
Upon successful completion of all lessons and quizzes, you will receive an internationally recognized Lean certificate. This certificate is a recognition of your knowledge and skills in Lean principles and methodologies. It proves that you are capable of applying Lean principles in various business environments to improve processes and reduce waste.
Our training courses are accredited by Cardiff University, which is among the most reputable Lean certification bodies globally. This accreditation guarantees that our trainings meet the highest international quality standards. It also ensures that your acquired skills and knowledge will be recognized by employers worldwide.
Benefits of Lean Black Belt:
Achieving your Lean Black Belt certification offers various benefits, including:
- Gaining valuable skills: You will learn to apply the principles and techniques of Lean, streamline processes, eliminate waste, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Improved career prospects: Employers value employees who can apply Lean principles to improve the organization. A Lean Black Belt certification can bolster your CV and enhance your chances for career growth.
In short, after the training, you will be able to make a valuable contribution on various fronts to improving processes and creating a culture of continuous improvement within your organization.
Ready to become a driving force for continuous improvement? Enroll in our Online Lean Black Belt Training in English today! Contact us at +31 657 575 31 or email us at email@example.com.